Thursday, April 1, 2010

PranaVayu Yoga DVD Music

I just completed the music to an upcoming yoga DVD, and I think it's going to turn out awesome!

David Magone, the founder of PranaVayu Yoga in Boston, contacted me after hearing some of my music online and asked if I'd be interested in doing the music for DVD, which is due out this summer. David's program has been featured in tons of publications, and he was listed in the top 25 studios in the world by Travel + Leisure Magazine.

I would describe the music as a mix of atmospheric rock, downtempo/electronic, and new age...a pretty unique blend of sounds. In the end I think the result will be a cool, modern twist on the normal things you'd expect to hear in a typical yoga video.

I'll be sure to post a link to the finished DVD once it's available.
Here's a sneak peek: